$40,000+ reduction! Spectacular views of Lake Anne and the fountain greet you from every room in this amazing condo overlooking Reston's original Village Center! Once two units, now combined for a total of 1885 square feet offering fabulous entertaining spaces and large balconies. Enter the spacious foyer with a lighted tray ceiling and engineered hardwood floors. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors of the large living room immediately beckon you to the balcony. The living room features a custom, built-in cabinet â the ideal book and/or display case for your artwork. The lighted glass shelving adjoining this area also offers another option for display. The dining room will accommodate both family and friends, and the tiled shelf at the base of the floor-to-ceiling windows is perfect for your sun-loving plants. The kitchen features white cabinets, an electric stove with a 5-burner cooktop, a built-in microwave oven, a French-doored refrigerator with a bottom freezer and soapstone countertops with an under-mount sink. A pass-through offers convenience, as well as a great view of the trees and sky beyond the balcony. The laundry room is conveniently placed at the end of the kitchen and offers additional cabinets and shelving. The renovated powder room includes a pedestal sink with a tiled wall and tiled floor. A hallway leads to the primary bedroom suite with its two large, customized walk-in closets and 1 wall closet. Brand new carpeting was just installed. Sliding glass doors from this bedroom open onto another balcony with great views of the fountain in Lake Anne. The primary bathroom was renovated and features a deep soaking tub and a round, under-mount in a custom vanity. A shoji screened pocket door leads to the second bedroom suite, sized to accommodate both your office and your guests and offering both a walk-in and a wall closet. The second full bathroom is has a tub/shower combination. Besides the gorgeous views of Lake Anne Village Center, the balconies offer amazing views in every direction, from Tysons to Reston Town Center, and in all seasons! Its very rare to find a condo with 45' of balcony space! Lake Anne and the Plaza offer so many great options including restaurants, Reston Art Gallery and Studios, the Reston Museum, Reston Community Center, a summer Farmer's Market and boat rentals on the Lake. Pathways lead to Reston pools, tennis courts, Reston Town Center and the Silverline Metro. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to own a really special piece of this fabulous community!
High-rise, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,885 sq. ft
Lake Anne Of Reston
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Galley Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating, Other, Hot Water. Radiant, Forced Air, Other, Central.
- Double Pane
- Elevator, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Lighted.
- Brick, Concrete
- Body of Water
- Lake Anne
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Common Grounds, Extra Storage, Storage Bin, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Lake, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Volleyball Courts, Community Cent
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price