Welcome to this sun-drenched 2 bedroom, 2 bathrooms first-level condo fabulously located in a quiet atmosphere community, yet a short distance to 270, MARC train, Seneca Creek State Park, major commuter routes, shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. This home boasts laminate floors, recessed lighting, an open concept kitchen with granite countertops, a wood-burning fireplace, a covered porch, and freshly painted throughout. It features a laundry room inside the unit, plenty of closet space, and large bedrooms. You can live in comfort and style while taking advantage of all the community amenities, which offer an outdoor pool, and a recreation and fitness center. Take a tour today, and let us help you make this your next place to call home!
Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
922 sq. ft
Montgomery County Public Schools
GREAT SENECA CREEK
ROBERTO W. CLEMENTE
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Club House, Exercise Room
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price