A beautiful, well maintained home located near shopping, dining, and commuter lines in Beltsville. Costco, IKEA, CVS, Panera Bread, ALDIâs, and Beltsville Library are all within walking distance, and is 1.5 miles from 495 exit. The house boasts an open kitchen floor plan with a large Island and plenty of granite counter top space. Recess lights run all through the house including inside the 2 built-in display units. Has all stainless steel appliances from kitchen to Laundry. Enclosed carport/storage is to the side of the house, and a small shed in the back of the house for your storage needs. A walk out Basement features an extra spacious room that can be used as a bedroom or an In-law suit, has a full bath and a wet bar. The house comes with a RING doorbell/ camera, has 4 exits, security sensor lights all around the house. Plenty of parking spaces on the driveway and on the street and a fenced in private back yard.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
Other Construction, Aluminum Siding, Brick Front,
1,980 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Electric service available, Natural Gas
Prince George's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Dryer, Instant Hot Water, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Brick.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- TV Entry System, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl, Aluminum, Other
- Brick, Porch
- Wood, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Cleared, Private, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price